Google Classroom is used by students and faculty in grades 6-9 for homework. Faculty post, grade, and return homework using Google Classroom and students complete and turn in homework and receive feedback and grades via Google Classroom.
Parent Access – There are two ways for parents to access student homework in Google Classroom.
- Ask your child to show you Google Classroom on their iPad. Ask them them about….
- Upcoming assignments – The “To-Do” area.
- A completed assignment and the feedback/grade.
- How to complete and turn in an assignment.
- Weekly summaries via email – At the beginning of each year you may opt to receive a weekly summary email showing your student’s progress in each class. The summary will include missing work, upcoming work and class activity. You can find more information here.